Friday, January 06, 2012

ITS REALLY BEEN A WHILE..... NOT SMOOTH, NOT ROUGH


Happy New Year to all my readers. Honestly I have missed you all and a lot have gone on since the last time I posted a blog. I keep getting the feeds and I know when you pay me a visit on the site. Thank you all for the continued support and prayers.

Life has really been interesting. The Lord has been good to me and He is still faithful even though I can not say I was faithful throughout the year 2011.

I changed jobs somewhere half of the year and interestingly I am back with the company I left. A lot has happened but in all we give thanks to God. In December on the 9th I lost an uncle from my fathers side. It was sad and as if that wasn't enough, I lost another uncle from my mothers side the next day. I believe God knows best even though the two have been sick and were admitted at the hospital for a while.

By Gods grace I am back and I am grateful to Him for seeing the rest of us into the new year and also for seeing you my readers and valuable blog followers into the new year 2012 as well.

I wish you all the very best in the year under Gods guidance and grace and may His mercies never depart from you.

Stay blessed and be a blessing to others as well.

Worlasi

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year, Worlasi! I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I hope this year holds great promise for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear sis. God bless you and wish you well also. whats up with school and the family?

    ReplyDelete