Monday, May 17, 2010

MY WEEKEND


I don't want to conclude and describe the weekend as a bad weekend but it wasn't all that smooth.

During the weekend, I was very sick. I had a very bad headache and it was very worse on the saturday and sunday. I went to the office on saturday to do some studies but things were not turning out right for me. On sunday, I slept the whole day and was not able to attend church service in the morning.

Later in the evening I did my best to attend a Bible studies meeting. My mom is the worrying type therefore I did not tell her even though she asked me several times if everything was well with me.
Thankfully, am better by Gods grace and was able to come to work today even though there are some occasional cold and pains.

Hope you had a blessed weekend and did not miss out on church service as I did.

Have a wonderful week.
God bless us all.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're faring better. I, too, was sick for a couple of days and for the first time in a long time, didn't attend church.

    I hope you become completely healed soon. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Worlasi,

    Glad to hear you're feeling better. I apologize for my delay in responding to your last comment (I didn’t publish it do to its more personal nature). While I appreciate your kind remarks, I generally do not give my contact information to individuals who I meet online. Again, however, thank you very much for your comments.

    Blessings,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete