Tuesday, March 09, 2010

MISSED YOU


Wow!! Great is thy faithfulness, great is thy faithfulness, morning by morning new mercies I see,....... I missed you dearly especially you and I missed blogging too and reading those wonderful post of yours. Hope you are doing well and blessed today. I had a long weekend and a happy one. Saturday the 6th of March was my country's independence day and I mean Ghana so I went out for a sports festival. Monday was also a holiday so just imagine, I had a long weekend. I attended classes on sunday and slept the day off on monday. I sadly missed sunday church service because of the class but hope you went.

Anyway, am back at work and will be reading your post so keep writing those interesting words.
Stay blessed and have a wonderful week.
God bless us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment