Friday, March 12, 2010

WEEKEND SPECIAL



Another great weekend standing by. This weekend is a special one for me because it ushers me into monday the 15th of March which is my birthday. Don't be amazed because you heard me right, my birthday and am very happy.

Anyway, for this weekend, I want you to know that you are very special and unique. It's sad sometimes when we look down on ourselves and feel somebody else is better off or more blessed than we are. I tell you today, you are unique and better off. You are special and capable of doing better that the one you are comparing yourself with.

You were created in the image of God and I tell you, your God is a God of capabilities. He is capable. The Bible tells us that we are fearfully and wonderfully made so never compare yourself to anyone. You don't know the problems the one you are comparing yourself to is having and hiding from you.

Dip your thumb into an ink and do a quick thumbprint on a plane sheet. Compare yours to those around you and even your family. Have you seen that it is different? So how and why should you compare yourself and feel little and poor in your own eyes?

Get up, chear up and be positive about yourself and your abilities. You are better off and you can make it.

Enjoy the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Very true...for we can never get another 'me'.There is a reason why I am me and not somebody else.God bless u Worla...Happy bday in advance..cheers!!!....pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such an encouraging post. So many women struggle with comparing themselves to other women in many capacities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its sad some women keep comparing themselves to others. You are unique and created in the image of God so just accept it that how you like is exactly the same way that God looks like and move on in life and thank you Pearl for the sweet birthday wish for me. I appreciate it a lot. Cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete