If you have been expecting something from God and it seems to delay, the solution may be among the following;
1. Ask yourself if you have seeked first the kingdom of God because it is after this that ALL other things shall be added. (Matthew 6:33)
2. Have you really asked? (Matthew 7:7)
3. I think sometimes there is absolutely no need to be asking for only such riches from God when He gives you the chance to. (1 Kings 3:5-13)
4. Maybe you just did not ask in His name. (John 14:13, 15:16)
5. Do you love God yourself? (Romans 8:28)
6. I think God is preparing you for something bigger. Just endure the delay and you will be amazed at the results. (2 Corinthians 4:17)
7. Maybe you just don’t give or you usually give expecting something in return.For all I know, it is when you give that you receive and God also loves a chearful giver.
Have you faithfully answered them? How do you rate yourself? Why not make the necessary corrections and try again?
To be continued.........