Friday, January 29, 2010

AM NOT WORTHY OH GOD.

Yes am not worthy and I will continue to say it over and over again anytime am given the chance to stand before the great white throne of God.
I remember very well when I used to attend children service as a child my teacher told me the wages of sin is death and any one who sins shall die.
I have really done some things in life that are indeed sinful before the sight of God. As a child, I stole and don't be supprised or pretend because we have in some way taken something that that does not belong to us maybe as a result of we needing it badly in the owners absence or using it without permision, insulted the elderly, got angry sometimes when I was sent and.... just name them. What my teacher told me never came to pass that I will die when I sin. Sometimes I wonder, how true is the Bible because am still alive today. During my tertiary education, the very things I swore not to do were the very things I did including anything you can think of except smoking.
If God was to go by what He said in the Bible, I would have been dead and turned back into soil and even no plant would have loved to grow at where I was burried BUT thanks be to God. He has been merciful to me. I owe Him a lot. God has really given me hope in life. He has accepted me in my sins and told me He has a purpose for me. He said I shall not die until I have fully finished the purpose for which He sent me.
When I was lost and thought all was gone, He appeared and told me not to worry because His Grace is sufficient for me(2nd Corinthians 12:9).
God is faithful and He is full of Love. He keeps His promises and is ready with open arms to welcome anyone no matter the wrongs you've done in life.
Life in God I can see is full of goodness even though I have not fully explored all the oppurtunities in Him.

Help me through this hymn.

Great is thy Faithfulness
Great is the Faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed, thou hand hath provided
Great is thy Faithfulness Lord unto
me

No comments:

Post a Comment